The Risk Professionals Association is proud to support the 11th Annual Credit Risk Management Conference, organized by ICAP Romania, on the 3rd of November, online.
This year, the conference will address some of the most discussed topics of the moment:
• Digitalization in Credit Risk Management and Fiscality – new Business solutions in current situation with COVID-19;
• Benefits of Data Analytics and Big Data;
• Growth Models and the Role of the State in the Crisis.
The conference will bring together some of the best-known visionaries & leading figures in the field of credit risk management, on a local and international level.
Among the speakers of the 11th edition of the Conference:
• Valentin Lazea, Chief Economist, National Bank of Romania
• Cristian Paun, Conferentiar universitar, Economics Studies Academy Bucharest
• Richard Hunter, Global Group Head – Corporate Ratings, Fitch Ratings
• Markus Kuger, Chief Economist, Dun & Bradstreet Country Insight Services
• Dumitru Nancu, Director General, FNGCIMM
• Alecsandra Valasuteanu, Head of Factoring, UniCredit Bank SA
• Daniel Anghel, Tax and Legal Services Leader, PwC Romania
• Christian Bogaru, Legal Advisor and Lawyer, BCHLAW
For participations, you may access the website of the organizer: Credit Risk Conference